Izinkan aku sampaikan walau satu ayat

<
ballighu 'anni walau aayah. maka izinkan aku berkongsi walaupun satu ilmu.

July 18, 2011

ameeen ya Allah


now, 4 month of semester break. of course, im missed my tutorial books,my reference books,my assgment, my field wooooork. my lecturer.my UKM. damnly .but, i still thankful to Allah for giving me a chance to fulfill my holiday with a useful things. i had grab many experience while being a temporary guru. now, i was collected a new spirit to overcome my next semester with a blessing.ameeen.i wanna do the best for this becoming semester.ameen.never lost hope in Allah.

ok. sahabat.let watch this video that can gimme n you some sense of inspiration.

i believeeeeeeeeeed said  Irfan Makki feat. Maher Zain 








terasa nak going to overall the world someday.ameeeen. i will. ameeen. bring up my abah and mum together.ameeen.let me watch many keindahan yang Allah taala was created.ameeen,can't wait.after i was finished my study.ameeeen.


No comments: